Monday, August 2, 2010

Intrepid Reporter

Well I've been prompted by all my fans to continue my writing and so I have decided I should continue to blog more to meet the demand - thanks Sis!

My journey on these shores is about to come to an end. Finally the time has come to venture to new pastures, not greener shores, but definitely a warmer climate. I hear the crashing of waves on the shore and the crackling of bangers on the barby.

There's no place like home...there's no place like home...there's no place like home...*clicking my heals together* Home is where the heart is and for me that's not a place over the rainbow, its a place where rainbow's come from. I believe the words from that gospel melody, "This world is not my home, I'm just a passing through..."

And on earth my heart will be torn between two locations Auckland, where i was born and raised and the Gold Coast where I am destined to be domiciled shortly. My children and grandchildren are the apple of my eye and to have them in one place would be perfect, but for now that's a dream to be realised somewhere over the rainbow!

Peace and prosperity to you see you in dreamtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment